Citrus Dressing and Arugula Salad
Filled with a delightful mixture of crisp, colorful veggies, this all-season salad is topped with a fresh, tangy dressing.
- 1 cup Florida’s Natural® Orange Juice
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 1 large bunch arugula leaves, rinsed and stemmed
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup cashews, toasted and chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3 ounces goat cheese, crumbled or grated
- Whisk together all of the dressing ingredients. Refrigerate dressing until ready to use.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl. Toss salad gently, while adding enough dressing to coat all of the arugula. Serve and enjoy!