Stir-Fry with Orange Juice Sauce
Here’s a perfect weekday dinner recipe. It’s full of colorful vegetables mixed with a healthy sauce, and it’s a cinch to prepare.
- 1 cup Florida’s Natural® Orange Juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon chopped ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced carrots
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced yellow squash
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/4 cup snow peas
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, rinsed and sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup baby corn
- 4-ounce can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- Orange slices
- Prepare the sauce by mixing together the orange juice, soy sauce, cornstarch, ginger and garlic paste.
- Set aside. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet or wok.
- Stir-fry the onion, carrots and mushrooms for 1 minute over high heat.
- Add the squash, broccoli, and snow peas and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add remaining vegetables and cook until red pepper is tender.
- Stir sauce and add to skillet.
- Simmer until sauce has thickened.
- Serve immediately over rice or noodles, and garnish with orange zest and orange slices.