Apple Bundt Cake
The bundt cake may come from Europe’s “gugelhupf” pastry, but the apples and Florida’s Natural® Orange Juice are 100% American.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup Florida’s Natural® Orange Juice
- 1 cup oil
- 2 &1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Powdered sugar for topping
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 2 cups apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Beat the first 5 ingredients at high speed.
- Sift the next 4 ingredients together.
- Fold in the nuts, then alternate mix and filling in pan.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes.