Four Fruit Slush
It gets pretty hot down here in Florida. That’s what we call “slushy weather”—no need for an umbrella or boots, just a blender.
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup Florida’s Natural® Orange Juice
- 1 medium banana, cut into chunks
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened peach slices
- 5 cups club soda, lemon-lime soda or ginger ale, chilled
- In a blender, combine the first 4 ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a 2-quart baking dish.
- Cover and freeze 3 to 5 hours, or until firm.
- To serve, let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Scrape spoon across surface of mixture to form slush.
- Fill glasses half full with slush.
- Add soda.