Strawberry Lemon Yogurt Refresher
Nothing’s more refreshing than this drinkable fruit blend. Except maybe a sudden rain shower out in the groves.
- 1 cup smooth low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup Florida’s Natural® Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- 1 & 1/2 cups fresh strawberries or frozen unsweetened strawberries, defrosted
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- In a blender or food processor, blend yogurt, orange juice, ice, strawberries, lemon peel and lemon juice until smooth.
- Add sugar to taste, then blend again.
- Serve within 3 hours.
- Shake well before serving.