Banana Fruit Shake
What we’re mixing up
Whip up a batch of this shake for yourself and two friends. We’re pretty sure you’ll all go bananas for it.
- 1 cup frozen banana slices*
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup Florida’s Natural® Orange Juice
- Chilled orange slices (optional)
- *Wrap banana slices in heavy-duty plastic wrap and freeze until firm.
- Combine frozen bananas, skim milk, pineapple juice, and orange juice in blender and process until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with orange slices.
- Serve immediately.