Hot Orange Juice Sipper
There’s nothing like a hot drink in your favorite mug to ward off a chill in the air. We like this spicy treat with warm donuts or muffins on a frosty fall morning.
- 3 cups Florida’s Natural® Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/3 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons instant tea
- 3 cups boiling water
- 6 orange slices
- Add the sugar, cloves, cinnamon and instant tea to boiling water.
- Add orange juice and mix well.
- Serve hot, garnished with orange slices.