Fresh Orange and Cranberry Relish
This healthy, fresh Thanksgiving relish is the perfect complement to turkey, mashed potatoes and stuffing. Best of all, you control the sweetness.
- 4 cups cranberries, sorted and washed
- 2 apples, cored, peeled and sliced
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup Florida’s Natural® Orange Juice
- Up to 1 cup sugar (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- Grind cranberries, apples and oranges using a food processor or blender.
- Stir until evenly mixed. Add orange juice and orange zest.
- Add sugar to taste: for a tart relish, use about 1/2 cup; for a sweet relish, use about a cup.
- Chill and serve.