Fresh, Handpicked recipes
Orange Rosemary Biscuits
Aromatic and fresh from the oven, these biscuits “wow” everyone who bites into them. We love them with ham or prosciutto, goat cheese, and olive oil.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup Florida’s Natural® Orange Juice
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, rosemary and orange zest. Cut in butter; gradually add orange juice to make a soft dough. Knead on a lightly floured surface, 10 turns. Roll out dough to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Cut with a 2 & 1/2-inch cutter. Place on a baking sheet; bake at 425° F for 12 to 15 minutes, or until browned.
- Serve with ham or prosciutto, goat cheese, and olive oil. Goat cheese can be rolled in 1 teaspoon orange zest and 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary.
Makes 9 biscuits