Fresh, Handpicked recipes
No-Bake Strawberry Lemonade Cheesecake
What We’re Making
No-Bake Strawberry Lemonade Cheesecakes combine a silky, tangy lemonade-based filling with a crumbly graham cracker crust to create a sweet, simple dessert for all of your summer BBQs and parties.
Recipe from Eat Good 4 Life.
For the Cheesecake:
- 16 Ounces of cream cheese, room temperature
- 14 Ounces of can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 Cups of Florida’s Natural Lemonade
- 1 Teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 2 Cups of hulled and chopped strawberries
For the Garnish:
- Whipped cream