No-Bake Frozen Blackberry Lemonade Pie
What We’re Making
This easy, fruit-filled dessert comes together in minutes. The hardest part is waiting for it to freeze before serving it up!
Full recipe at Grandbaby Cakes.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust, homemade or store bought
- 2 8-ounce packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 14-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup of Florida’s Natural® Lemonade with Blackberry
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup of blackberry jam, melted and cooled
- Optional: mint leaves for garnish