Peachy Power Punch
What we’re mixing up
Grapefruit arrived in Florida in the early 1800s. Since then, it has made friends with peaches and bananas. We love to get them all together in this powerfully tasty punch.
- 1/2 cup Florida’s Natural® Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
- 1 peach, peeled, pitted and quartered
- 1/2 banana, peeled
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- Wheat germ for topping
- In a blender, puree all ingredients except milk and wheat germ until smooth (approximately 30 seconds).
- Add milk and process until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into individual glasses.
- Sprinkle each serving with wheat germ.